Terms & Conditions of Lay-bys
- A minimum purchase of $100 is required for a lay-by.
- A minimum deposit of 25% of the purchase price is required to start a lay-by.
- The maximum term of a lay-by is three (3) months.
- Regular monthly (minimum) payments as per the payment schedule are required to maintain the lay-by.
- Should the minimum monthly payment schedule not be maintained the lay-by may be cancelled by Wallace Bishop.
- If the customer cancels a lay-by at any time, a lay-by cancellation fee of $15 will be charged to cover our reasonable cost.
- If the amounts paid by the customer under the lay-by agreement are not enough to cover the cancellation fee then Wallace Bishop may recover any unpaid cancellation fee from the customer as a debt.
- Title in the lay-by goods does not transfer to the customer until the lay-by is fully paid off.
- Lay-bys of more than one item may not be separated and the entire lay-by must be paid in full before the collection of any item.
- A customer may only have one active lay-by at a time and any existing lay-by’s must be paid off in full before starting a new one.
- Any change of address or contact details must be advised in writing to the relevant store.