Helia™ by Wallace Bishop

A reimagined collection. The feminine version of Helios, the God of the Sun, this collection speaks to a fiery rebirth and a new life.

Renewed, with Passion

Helia™ - a metamorphosis of ‘Helios’, the sun god, to its ignited feminine form. Reflecting the collection’s fiery renewal and celebrating the passionate new life consciously crafted from eco-friendly sourced recycled gold.

Explore our nature-inspired capsules featuring delicate leaves, flowers, and vine silhouettes that come to life harmoniously with self-expression and sustainability.


Inspired by Nature

The inherent beauty of the distinctive leaf-inspired silhouettes harmonises perfectly with recycled gold, making it a true testament to both style and sustainability.


Bloom with Purpose

From the gentle curve of a petal to the intricate silhouette of a bloom, the design mirrors the captivating shapes found in nature's own masterpieces.

Exclusive to Wallace BIShop

The Art of Vines

Dive into a world where every curve tells a story of nature's grace. Drawing inspiration from the intricate and delicate curves of vines, weaving a story of organic elegance. 

Helia™ FAQs

Our recycled gold comes from various sources, including post-consumer materials like old jewellery, industrial use metals, electronics components, and investment gold. About 90% of our recycled gold comes from jewellery, and the remaining 10% is sourced from other secondary sources.

The gold is melted down and refined until it reaches its almost pure form. It is then remoulded into new pieces of jewellery, creating sustainable and eco-friendly designs.

Recycled gold is considered more ethical because it reduces the demand for newly mined gold, which can be harmful to the environment and local communities. Choosing recycled gold helps us strike a balance between sustainability and sourcing new gold responsibly.

The RJC is the leading standards authority in the global watch and jewellery industry. Our supplier, who provides the recycled gold, is a member of RJC, which ensures a sustainable supply chain and ethical practices.

No, recycled gold does not decline in quality when reused. The refining process ensures that the gold maintains its purity and integrity, making it indistinguishable from newly mined gold.

Recycled gold comes from various everyday items such as electronics (computers, smartphones), CD/DVDs, cars (electronics and airbag inflation chips), and fine chinaware that contains 24k gold.

By selecting recycled gold jewellery, you actively decrease the demand for newly mined gold, contributing to a more sustainable and environmentally responsible approach to jewellery production.

Absolutely! Our recycled gold jewellery collection offers a wide range of designs and styles, ensuring you find the perfect piece that matches your taste and preferences.

While we provide a variety of recycled gold jewellery, specific information on the origin of each piece may not always be available. However, rest assured that all our suppliers adhere to ethical and sustainable practices.

Currently, we do not offer a recycling program for personal jewellery. However, you can explore recycling options available in your local community to contribute to sustainability efforts.


Helia™ Collection