Welcome to Wallace Bishop, your go-to destination for the best-selling jewellery in Australia. Explore our handpicked collection of jewellery pieces that have captured the hearts of our valued customers. From stunning Diamond Rings to elegant Necklaces, Bracelets, and Earrings, discover the timeless beauty and exquisite craftsmanship that sets our best sellers apart.
Our best-selling jewellery range showcases a harmonious blend of classic designs and contemporary styles, ensuring there's something for every taste and occasion. Whether you're looking for a statement pendant necklace to elevate your ensemble, or a bracelet that exudes elegance, our selection caters to all your desires.
At Wallace Bishop, we prioritise quality and customer satisfaction. That's why our best-selling jewellery is crafted with meticulous attention to detail, using the finest materials and gemstones. Each piece is a testament to our commitment to delivering exceptional jewellery that stands the test of time.
Shop our best-selling jewellery collection and discover why these pieces have captured the admiration of countless customers. With our easy online shopping experience, exceptional customer service, and convenient payment options like Afterpay, Zip, or Humm, owning your favourite jewellery has never been more enjoyable. Embrace the allure of our best sellers and adorn yourself with the beauty that Wallace Bishop has to offer.
Wallace Bishop jewellery is designed to stand the test of time. It’s in our DNA. Established in 1917, we rely on over a century of craft expertise to continuously deliver the highest quality jewellery and timepieces.
We proudly range jewellery for all price brackets and styles, with options to shop in-store at over 30 locations, or online with try-on technology available on rings, bracelets, and watches. You know when you shop at Wallace Bishop, you are buying an item that is built to last and stand the test of time.
We take customer satisfaction very seriously and we want you to feel confident when purchasing from us. All of our pieces are crafted with the highest standards of quality control in mind and are inspected for any possible defects prior to shipment. Additionally, we also provide a certificate of authenticity on selected diamond styles. The majority of our gold is 9ct gold which has strong durability and is suitable to be worn daily, with the use of frequent cleaning.
Wallace Bishop specialises in timeless design, intended to be loved for decades. The following range of styles represent our most loved by our loyal customers.
- Pendant necklaces. These are great for gifting, or for spoiling yourself. Pendant necklaces look beautiful stacked and can be worn with any outfit. Our Personalised Name Necklaces are particularly popular and make a thoughtful and special gift for loved ones.
- Hoop earrings. Timeless and chic, hoop earrings elevate any outfit. We offer hoop earrings in 9ct yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, or sterling silver. Our selection offer something for every style, with solid, minimalistic hoop earrings, or hoop earrings adorned with gemstones, available now.
- Diamond earrings. Wallace Bishop is renowned for its diamond collection due to our reputation for quality. Our diamond earring collection is particularly impressive and popular amongst our customers for gifting. We offer diamonds in a range of carat weights to suit any budget.
- Engagement rings. True love never goes out of style. Our bridal range, including engagement rings and wedding rings, remain a fixture in our roster of most popular styles. Clients choose Wallace Bishop for our reputation as a high-quality jeweller, offering fair prices on coveted gemstones and materials.
- Fine bracelets and bangles. Perfect for any occasion, these timeless pieces will add a sophisticated touch to your look. Whether you’re looking for a classic chain bracelet, men’s bracelets, or the perfect tennis bracelet, you’ll find something to suit your style. Our quality craftsmanship combined with our modern designs make these pieces truly special.
- Drop earrings. Capturing the light from every angle, our selection of drop earrings are designed to turn heads. Crafted to make a statement on special occasions, our drop earrings are adorned in a variety of gemstones, including show-stopping diamonds.
- Chain necklaces. Add sophistication to your wardrobe with our popular collection of chain necklaces for both men and women. Crafted with the highest quality materials, these timeless pieces make a bold statement that will never go out of style. Whether you're looking for a classic gold or silver chain or something more daring, we have the perfect piece to layer with other chains and pendants to complete your look.
When purchasing jewellery, there are several factors to consider, including the type of jewellery you are looking for, the quality of the stones and materials used, price range, and any additional services or warranties offered. Additionally, it is important to ensure that you are buying from a reliable and reputable jeweller to ensure you are paying a fair price and buying genuine materials.
When buying diamonds, you may wish to consider to carat, cut, clarity, and colour of the diamond. This is available under 'Product Details' on our website. Or, if you can't find it, feel free to reach out and ask us.
If buying gold, you may wish to consider the carats, which denotes the level of purity of the gold.
Buying costume or poor quality jewellery can lead to disappointment, as well as damage to yourself or loved ones, such as fingers turning green or sore ear lobes. We strongly encourage our clients to invest in quality to ensure longevity of the piece and comfort to their wearer.
A higher carat in gold denotes higher levels of purity, or precious metal content.
9ct gold is 37.5% pure gold
10ct gold is 41.6% pure gold
14ct gold is 58.3% pure gold
18ct gold is 75% pure gold
22ct gold is 91.6% pure gold
The remainder is comprised of various metals.
Carat denotes the weight measurement of the physical gemstone. A carat is equal to 0.200 grams. Generally, the higher the carat weight, the more valuable a diamond will be. For example, two diamonds with identical cut, colour, and clarity can vary in value depending on their individual carat weights.
Yes, there are many factors that can influence a diamond’s value including cut, clarity, and colour. While these factors may not be as immediately obvious as carats when considering a purchase decision, they are all important criteria to consider when evaluating a diamond’s worth.